Thursday, July 29, 2010

What's cooking?

More photos!

Today I thought I would post some food pictures! 
We finally got the grill working (the home made one!). I just love grilling!
And it's great living with your own private chef!
I do lend a hand sometimes (with clear and strict directions!)   

Ah, home made spicy marinade on a steak, with veggie kebab and baked potatoes!

The table is set on the terrace!
Looks like dinner for 4, but as you can see, there are only two plates! 
Why share something delicious?! 

My lagoon fish that "grandma" caught on the beach!
It was great watching her. Wish I had pictures when she was in 
the water, fully dressed putting out the net!  

Cooked and ready to be eaten!


And, my Swedish Chocolate Balls!
I'm the pastry chef in this household!

Bon Appetite my friends!

Camilla

2 comments:

  1. Heter dom verkligen chokladbollar Camilla?
    Eller det passar sig kanske inte att säga ne... där du är? ;-D
    Ser underbart härligt och gott uti vilket fall som helst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHaha! Ja, jag var lite tveksam! Får väl köra ett inlägg och förklara! Och Cocolat balls låter ju inget vidare!

    ReplyDelete