Friday, July 16, 2010

In Sickness and in Health

It doesn't matter... You still have "things" you have to do around the
house.

I hate beeing sick, specially when you just feeling like crap with a
slight fever. Like today! I don't have much of a fever, I cough and it
hurts in my chest, throught tickling and I'm slightly congested. I
have absolutely no energy and not much of an appetite. But I'm not
sick enough to lay all day in bed and just sleep.

Also, I have an Energizer Bunny (that would be Coco!) that I can't
turn off. So of course I have to take him out and try to burn some
energy off. I'm not sure how mothers do it with kids when they are
sick, but with one puppy it's not easy.

And on top of all, today I had to (yes, it was way overdue) clean and
mop the house. And do laundry! Some rest and icecream in between!

So, in sickness or in health, there are still things that has to be
done.

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment