Tuesday, July 20, 2010

1h photo development? I don't think so!

So, I was just down to take a picture so I can renew my driving
licence back in Sweden. I look like a criminal by the way! I'm glad I
didn't ware my orange top, because then I would look like Lindsey
Lohan in her orange jump suite (which reminds me of a story of my
friend Virginia....! Hmmm...!).

Anyway, I asked the lady how long it would take to develop a film from
my under water camera. I understand that people don't develop pictures
anymore (me included), but beeing a tourist destination where you
snorkel (i.e. cheap underwater camera with film), I thought it would
take maybe 24h. Yea, 1h is way too fast. They can't work at that speed
(lol)!

The answer surprised me (and really, I don't get surprised very often
anymore!). She said they needed 5(!) films before they would even
concider taking it to Tahiti for development. The Thai elepant safari
out in the middle of no where was faster printing photos!

I guess I have to wait until I get back to civilisation to see my
snorkling pictures unless I can use up 4 more disposable cameras!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment