Monday, July 19, 2010

Bloody Sunday

So, Sunday was not a good day, for any of us. Although, I finally feel
better and have energy to do things!

Lazy Sunday as usual here in Bora Bora as nothing is happening anyway.
As I was doing the dishes after a late lunch I saw Coco through the
kitchen window walking by outside. But, what was he carrying in his
mouth? A huge fish head!

We finally caught him (really don't feel like having a fish stinking
puppy at home) and we suspected that he had stolen it from the
neighbors dogs (the guy go fishing quite often). So we threw it back
and the dog went back home to hide it.

But Coco, I guess, thought it was finders, keepers. So he went back up
to check it out. When he's all the way up he got curious to see what
was going on with the neighbours (he's just so loving and wants to say
hello). But the dogs (2 big Labradors, one which is Coco's dad) didn't
think the same.

Before i saw the other dogs I saw Coco starting to run, and scraem.
Next second I see the two labs coming after him in full speed. Coco
made it down the hill before the other two caught up with him. It was
horrible. I was running too. They attacked him and shook him as I was
almost there and I was screaming at the top of my lungs. So was Coco.

They let go of Coco when I came up close and they went back home. Coco
ran up to our house. He was so scared the poor thing. We realized very
quickly he had 2 big bitemarks, one on his chest and one on his side.
So back inside to clean the wounds. Then we realized he broke a tooth
as well.

The rest of the evening he was just sleeping and looking very sad.

First thing this morning I took him down to the vet which shaved and
cleaned the wounds and gave us antibiotics. She said it wasn't too bad
after all, thank God! Now he's feeling better but still sore in his
body.

Then to end it last night we turned on the TV to watch two movies. And
guess what... The TV decided to break down! So no more TV for me!

Hope you guys had a better Sunday!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment