Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sessions w/ Cesar

I have now signed up for sessions online with Cesar Millan to get Coco on the right track! And me too I guess!

First class (4 chapters) is done and it included a lot of basics which are very important.


Excercise
Diciplin
Affection

That's how it's supposed to be! In that order.

He also talk about how important the walk is. The only problem is that Coco don't really walk. He sits down, look at things, listen and sniff. So when he finally does walk, I'm so excited and let him walk before me! Oh well, he's still young and will learn soon (better be sooner than later because he is almost 25 pounds, 12 kg, already!)

Coco has also become friends with the neighbor's pack of dogs. Specially one, a black funny looking guy with huge ears where one stands straight up and the other one is laying down. And Coco gets so excited, but behaves well. I'm so glad he gets to play with other dogs now to learn the doggy language.

Well, wish me luck with my classes!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment