Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Visitor

Today I thought a picture of my visitor would fit well here!



Our land lord has 3 dogs, 2 black labs and a pitbull mix with legs on the shorter side. The pitbull, she is smelly, itchy, and pregnant! But oh so sweet!

This morning as I drove Daniel to work, I passed their house on my way back. She looked at me in the car (and did not bark!) as I passed. When I got back home I open the window as usual in the kitchen and the terrace doors to get a nice breeze, made coffee (the instant one! I'm telling you, it's sad when the instant Nescafe is better than all other coffee on the island. Where is the Nespresso?!) and a sandwich. And then when I turned around she was standing on my terrace with her head down looking at me!

Really the sweetest dog I met in a long time! She is just so happy that someone gives her some love (yea, of course a piece of food slips down to her now and then, and YES, hand washing is done like 20 times!) and then she lays down close to you and sleep! Then, when she got her power nap in, she walks off to patrol her domain.

She really need a bath though! She stinks! And I wonder when she will have her puppies... I know absolutely nothing about these kind of things. I really hope she decides to have them at home and not nearby my house!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment