Friday, March 12, 2010

Connected

After waiting, waiting, waiting and a smaller breakdown I finally got internet at home, and it's working! Faster than at the hotel as well! Can't ask for more! I can now finally connect with the world when ever I want! Such a relief !

After a week of constant monsoon rain I have finally seen the sun! It's very nice up here by the house as we (almost) always have a nice breeze, and doors and windows are constantly open, until an hour before sunset. That's when all the mosquitos and the sun flies come out and eat you alive. With all the rain we had this past week they went crazy, but I hope it gets dryer and that they disappear soon. I can't stop itching.

Hope you all are doing well where ever you guys are!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment