Thursday, March 25, 2010

Laundry Gambling

I have my own washing machine now and are quite excited about it! The
only thing I miss is a dryer. For years now I have been drying all my
clothes and they come out nice, fluffy and soft.

The thing is that my machine takes 2 hours to finnish (60 degrees, 2
big towels, 3 small and a couple of socks!). So, you have to get the
load going early in the morning to make sure it will dry (towels seems
to take forever to dry when you hang them up here).

The other thing is that when you turn on that machine in the morning,
the weather might be good, but 2 hours later there might be rain
clouds rolling in behind the mountain top, like they are waiting
behind there until I get the laundry up on the line, and then decides
it's going to be a crap day! And the towels will never dry!

It's a big gamble when you decide it's time to do laundry here,
especially during rainseason!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla
Sent from my iTouch

No comments:

Post a Comment