Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Apple Pie

Is there anything better than home made apple pie, straight from the oven with vanilla sauce? No, there is not! However, don't use too much sugar in the pie crust! I think I was in a sugar coma for 24h!

I'm so excited as we now have an oven! Can you imagine, I have not had an oven in over 2 years! When I lived in St. Martin I had a hot plate to boil pasta on. With that said, I ate out a lot.

Now when I have an oven again I am so excited to start baking and cooking. The only problem is to find all ingredients at the grocery store... Well, I guess there is one more thing.. Me! I'm not a very good cook, at all... Never really needed to cook. That's what friends and restaurants are for, right?!!

Anyway, below is a picture of the proud pastry chef and the Apple Pie!


Anyone with any good, not too complicated, recipes (this includes products and kitchen appliances as I only have the basics), send them this way! Weather it's baking or lunch/dinner ideas! I'm definitely up for the challenge!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment