Saturday, December 12, 2009

Laundry Detergent

Living in paradise does not mean paradise living all the time... You still have to do the normal "house" things. But also, what is paradise living anyway??

Today started out with my morning workout (remember that hill and all the steps!) as I had to walk back to the apartment. The view is absolutley fantastic at the top and as soon as I get my computer going I will post some pictures here. To make the workout a bit more challenging today, I brought a really heavy bottle of laundry detergent in my bag! Ugh... Well, I will have some nice muscles both here and there when I'm done with this!

The laundry detergent was of course for my day's activity... Laundry! So, here I was, sorting laundry and about to get the first load going. To my dissapointment I realized that someone had sabotaged the place you put the fabric softer in (it could also be stupidity, but I didn't want to say that, really!). This resulted in that I had to run back and forth to catch the machine on it's last rinse in order to get the softer in. Well, this is how it went: Load 1, totally missd it. Load 2, right on time. Load 3, missed it again. Load 4, not too sure, but at this point, who cares?!

It all came out clean with no visible damage at first sight!

This afternoon I was watching my fish in the "aquarium" (reed ocean) underneth the bungalow, as they were feeding off the corals. As you can see in the pictures in my last post, all bungalows has a terrace that leads to a small dock underneth the house. That's where I was sitting! Small, beautiful, my kind of fish was right there! Black and white, yellow, and other colours. Time to whip out that snorkling gear (or buy one) and the under water camera and get going... By the way.. Do they have a photo-develop-place here on this island??? Good question... I will have to investigate that!

Anyway, that's another day in my kind of paradise living!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment