Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Crabby


No, I'm not describing my mood! I'm talking about all the land crabs
that inhabitats this motu (island).
As soon as it gets a little cooler in the evening they come out of
their holes in the ground. We have one living on the side of the
terrace. He's one of the really shy ones (which they all are more or
less), while others along the walkway is more.... courageous.

Coming down the walkway, especially at night is rather interesting!
You can hear them everywhere and suddenly there is one right in front
of you with the little claws up in the air, ready to be brave! I'm not
sure what he thinks he can do?! Seriously! Attack? Pinch my toe?
Anyway....














They steal too! I have a pair of flip flopps outside on the terrace and one morning I found one of them in the garden.... Maybe he could not stand the smell all the way to his little house and left it half way! Ha ha ha!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla
Sent from my iTouch

No comments:

Post a Comment