Thursday, December 17, 2009

Back to the Apartment

After 2 days of cleaning, blisters on my fingers and a headache most
likely from the cleaning products used, we have now finally moved back
in to the apartment again! After more glue and the leak should be
fixed! Today, even my body is hurting! But, it's clean and it smells
like lemon (and chemicals! I used a lot!)!

The apartment is very Spartan furnished (not by choise as it was
furnished when we moved in) but in my rant yesterday I moved furniture
around and it actually became more "cozy", in my opinion (well, it is
my blog after all!). Then, some fabrics here and there and it's okej
to live, for now (that wrap shop might come in handy after all!).
Since my moves are usually to the extream I have never moved with
furniture. The furniture I have is still in dad's garage, collecting
dust after 7 years and also spread out over the US! But next time we
might need a container as all the "other" things start to exceed the 2
bags and the allowed weight on the airplane! And it's getting so damn
hard to get rid of things...

The neighbouring house is interesting... Today I beleive the CD player
got stuck on the same song. It was playing over and over on high
volume. At least the song is good, but I'm not sure how long I will
like it if it continues! They have plenty kids and dogs too. The dogs
keep barking and the kids are running like mainiacs, with there hands
above their heads, the hair crazy, tanned little bodies and just
screaming, jumping off the dock into the water. Can you picture them
infront of you? I have to say though, it must be amazing to grow up in
a place like this... Until school age that is!

Well, another day in my world...!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla
Sent from my iTouch

No comments:

Post a Comment