Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Backpack and I

Yesterday I was working on my computer, sitting on my terrace facing
an incredible view of the lagoone and the main island of Bora Bora. I
love sitting out there, sipping on my coffee (trying to forget that
I'm actually drinking instant coffee!). In the evening you can hear an
ukulele play on another island, probably at another resort. Very
peaceful....

The weather is about 31 degrees and right now I'm sitting on the dock
in Vaitape waiting for the boat back to my place. There is a nice
breeze here in the shadow. I have ventured out once again as I needed
more grocery. Oh yea... New flip flopps on! And This time I followed
Lina's tip... I brought a backpack!!!

I'm now back home and was that backpack idea great or what!! I looked
like a little school girl with a too big bag, just so I can grow in to
it! LOL! I can't believe I'm about to say this but, who cares!! As
long as it's practical!

Time to snack on some BBQ chips while I finnish the movie on the TV.

Cheers my friends!

Camilla
Sent from my iPod

1 comment:

  1. Nu tror jag det funkar! Pictures, we want pictures! :)

    /sofia

    ReplyDelete