Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Monkey see, monkey do?!

This morning I woke up by a monkey on my roof. He was really loud!
There are a lot of monkeys around here and if it's not goats or donkeys you have to watch out for on the road, it's the monkeys! They are really cute though!


I have now finally moved out of the hotel and I am currently living with Trevor and Christina in their 2 bedroom house they are renting. I also have a rental car which gives me freedom to do what I want, when I want! I have bought a car in Japan (not sure if I checked the box "without radioactivity"). It's a red Mitsubishi Pajero iO. Hopefully it arrives at the end of April (it takes a month to ship it).
Oh, and by the way, I am now driving on the wrong side of the road! Left side and the steering wheel is on the right side.. Really backwards when you try to turn on the blinkers and the windshield wipers starts! But I'm getting there!

Red Danger!
Today I also got my work permit processed and my passport stamped, so now I can take the "residence line" at the airport! Not that it really matters, but I like the thought! The process was very painless, but there was a lot of standing around waiting.

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment