Thursday, March 3, 2011

Update

Today was the bank and the doctor on the schedule!

The doctor asked his questions, checked the blood pressure etc, and then he asked where I was from... Sweden, I said and he followed up asking if we had the Euro in Sweden... Odd questions I thought at the doctor's office, but I guess you need something to talk about. 

When I told him we still had the Swedish Kronor, he dived behind the desk and whipped out a huge booklet with money (bills) from different countries. Then he found the Swedish money and asked if I had any bills that were not there! 

Tomorrow I have meetings scheduled all day with the executive team! Will be fun!

Anyway, I finally have a few pictures to show! 

My Welcome amenity


My Birthday surprise from Will!!!

Lunch at Christy (spelling?) Beach

Goats are everywhere!

Me, Summer (sales) and Jack (training) at Mango's 

Great restaurant at the Four Seasons

Golf course with Nevis Peak in the back 

St. Kitts in the background

One of 3 pools at the resort

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment