Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Work has been busy and getting up at 5am takes at toll on me as I have been in bed (most of the time passed out too) by 8:30pm! My feet are also filled with blisters as I can not wear flip flops at work (I think they should consider that! LOL) But it's been fun and I am enjoying it so far! This week I will be doing the evening shift which I'm looking forward to!

I'm still living in the hotel as the owner of the apartment I wanted decided last minute that he was not going to rent it out monthly. He thinks he will get more money through out the year by renting it weekly to tourists. Well, good luck to you! Have heard though that I might be better off not renting from this guy.

So now I'm back house hunting and I just don't know what I want... There are 2 other apartments I saw in the beginning, but I'm not 100% sure.. But I need to get out of the hotel! I love staying in hotels, but staying in the one you work makes you feel like you work 24h a day! 

Not much else to report at the moment! 

Cheers my friends!

Mango Restaurant at Four Seasons
Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment