Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Back to reality!

The Caribbean has not changed since I was here last (which I didn't expect, but still!), and I really need to get in to the island speed again! 

I have now started working at the Four Seasons Resort in Nevis, and my team in room service seem to be a hard working team, which is great! Sunday was a crazy day as we had plenty of arrivals and amenities to deliver, but with a great team it was done! After some 12 hours work with no breakfast nor lunch, I finally stumbled home (my feet were so sore! I have had flip flops for too long! Not used to the high heels anymore, but don't worry... It will happen!) 

Monday was my day off for this week! Had lunch at Banana with Christina (the relocation manager) and a new manager up in housekeeping named Carlos. Food was expensive and the waitress was terrible! I will give it a new try, for dinner, another time!

It's going to be a long week for me with all these 6am shifts as I'm not used to get up this early! 

Reality check for the wee little Swede!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment