Saturday, March 5, 2011

My introduction week has come to an end and tomorrow, Sunday, reality will hit hard when I have to be at work at 6 am! =)

On Thursday night I was picked up by some staff to go to Double Deuce for dinner and entertainment (Thursday nights are Karaoke night)!! One of the Sous Chefs was celebrating his birthday and a bunch of people from the hotel showed up.

After the Karaoke was done (thank God!) the Executive Chef and the Asst. Dir. of F&B pulled out their DJ skills and the party was on.

Sous Chef Curtis and Relocation Manager Christina

And the Resort Manger (in the middle) made an appearance

Me and Daniel, one of the Restaurant Managers
Yesterday I had appointments all day with the Executive team and today I'm having the day off! Maybe I head for the Reflection Pool a little later!


Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment