Friday, April 8, 2011

Island Cows

Work has been busy, both business wise and also me getting used to everything! It's a lot of fun, and specially now when I know how this resort works, i.e. who I need to contact etc. for different things!

Today I finally had a day off and it was well deserved! Last night I worked until about 11:30pm and after work I met up with friends at a house party, which later moved to a bar by the airport, Rumors. Fun night, and I didn't roll in until about 4am! It was a while ago I did this!

Today me and my friend Tara decided to take it easy and eat greasy! So we went to Double Deuce for burgers (although, he was out of local beef as the "farmers" are "striking"), but I had a good BBQ chicken burger instead and it definitely hit the spot!

After that we went to a deserted beach and chilled for a while! While we were there, a herd of cows came walking down to the beach and a few were laying down (getting a tan?!) and some just standing there! Very interesting! It looked like they were on vacation or something.
Island Cows! Just chillin'! That's something for the Swedish cows!



A week ago I went to Chrishi Beach for Fondue night with 2 bands playing. The Green House (local band I think, which are great) and Mishka. Chrishi Beach is the place owned by the Norwegian couple (can you tell?!). It was a great evening, the only thing was that I had to work at 6am the next day, so I couldn't go all crazy.. But a super night!


When it comes to work, this is one part I do (see below).. Private dinners on the beach! This week I had a couple who got married at the old sugar mill on the Four Seasons property! Very nice couple, and I wish them all the best! 



Tonight we are heading back to Chrishi Beach for schnitzel (special order/request from Christina) and tomorrow me and Tara will venture over to St. Kitts to check it out and hopefully do some shopping (what ever that might be! The selection over here is rather slim)!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment