Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thursdays is the happening night around here! That's the night Double Deuce turns in to a little club with DJ and all! The only thing is, it's almost always the same people, and almost all work at the hotel!
Earlier in the evening Double Deuce (bar/restaurant) have karaoke night, (which I usually try to skip) but after about 10-10:30 PM our chef and Asst. Dir. of F&B pulls out their laptops and start playing club music! Plenty of fun! You really have to make the best out of it, and that's why I'm jumping around the dance floor more or less by my self!

Part of the "going out crew"

Mazen doing tricks at the bar! Go Mazen, Go Mazen!

DJ Mazen
Then on my days off I hang out at, (you have heard it before!) at Chrishi Beach. Nice place to lounge, eat and drink! Go for a swim now and then or just chill!

Beach chairs with St. Kitts in the background

Chrishi Beach Club 

Sunset from my terrace with St. Kitts in the back 

Sunset from my terrace
Today after my usual lunch at Chrishi (on my day off) I went with Will to play some golf at the hotel. Fun times, but I really suck at this game! In my defense, it was my first time being on a golf course! Definitely need to go back soon to shoot some balls! At least I have "the right attire" except for the shoes! But it works well in flip flops!

Tonight Tara and I will head to Golden Rock for some dinner, and then we'll see what trouble we end up in! Will be fun since I don't have to work tomorrow!

Have a great week everyone!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment