Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Helly Hansen will keep me warm!

Dad is home and we finally have some heat in this house, so now I can run around in my bikini (if I want) and pretend I'm in the Caribbean or something! That's kind of how warm it is at the moment!

I also went to the mall yesterday and got myself some socks and a winter jacket. The jacket... I went for a Helly Hansen down jacket, so winter, bring it on! I am not going to freeze!
Went out to party party this weekend, and usually I would run in to plenty of people I know, but this time not so much. Either they were just not there or I just didn't recognize them. I'm not sure...

The place we went to is called 57 and sure, it's not located in a hip area nor is it a big club, but it sure was depressing! I really miss the party scene from SXM! Which leads to another thing... Dress code... How does some people (well actually many people) dress when they go out. The fashion in Sweden is really not good. What happen? Or is it because it's a small town?

Oh well... I'm constant tired (maybe because I haven't seen the sun in a week or so) and this past weekend we changed the time to winter time. Seriously, now it's dark at 5pm, and it will only become worse. I don't care if it's light earlier in the morning (usually I sleep anyway!), and I rather have some light in the afternoon! Soon it will be dark by 3:30pm! So depressing!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment