Saturday, November 20, 2010

Winter

There's nothing more frustrating than being in a "in between place". And that's where I am right now, for different reasons and on many different levels... Waiting for that email and phone call....

But hopefully it shouldn't last too long. I will have to stay focused on other things in the mean time. Such as stay home with sick child, gardening (yes, it was only 40 min, but it was freezing!) and cleaning the house.. Hmm... It is interesting though... I don't have kids or a house... But Sara do! Lucky her! ;)

Yesterday the snow was falling for the first time by me... It was quite a while ago I saw snow, and I guess it was a little bit nice, for a moment or so! The thing is, usually when snow comes here in the south, it melt by the time it hits the ground, or it's just slush... And it does not last for long (except last year, where it never went away. Luckily I was in Bora Bora and didn't need to worry about that!). Today the snow is gone!

Swedish winter should have snow. It kind of makes it a little better when the snow is laying. It kind of brightens up a little and covers all the dull colors. And it's nice to make a little snow lantern that shed a little bit of light, in the otherwise dark day. Because it get's dark by 4pm!


Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment