Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekend

This weekend started out with "Friday cosy" at my friend Lina's house! It was very nice and we had home made pizza and popcorn that evening and we just hung on the couch and zapped on the TV! I also got a bottle of home made glögg (mulled wine according to google translate?!) from her fiance to drink now before Christmas! We drink a lot of that here in Sweden, now before Christmas. I'm very excited and can't wait to heat it up and put some raisins and almond in it! Yum!!

I also got the phone call I have been waiting for, but more about that later!

Saturday I had a date with my cousins and my sister! Even though my cousins have moved down to the south from Stockholm, I barely see them! But, we finally got a day where we all could get together! We decided to head for Helsingborg and go out to eat somewhere there. When we were all gathered, we realized the snow was coming down so hard that we decided to stay at Knutpunten (after a quick try to go to Henry's across the street which were full). It was great to see them all, and I hope we'll do it soon again!

Sunday was the lazy day and in the evening I hung out with my dad and we watched Beck, a Swedish criminal movie series. That's what we usually do on Sundays!

And we got plenty of snow! And it's cold! Below is a picture of dad's house from today! It sure is better like this than rain and wind!


Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment