Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Religion ala Eddie Izzard

Believe it or not, but I was actually in church on Saturday!


Last time I went to church was when my friend Sara baptized her daughter, about 5 years ago, and the time before that was probably when I did the confirmation, at age... what... 15?!

Yea, Swedish people, including me, are not very good at going to church more than when someone get married, baptized or at a funeral. If you have kids you might go there a little bit more when they are young and they go to "kyrkis" (an after daycare activity for young kids where they learn about the religion) and they sometimes sing at church.

Kvidinge Church
I have to say though, it's actually very peaceful sitting in there. However, Eddie Izzard (one of my favorite comedians!) is pointing out a very good thing in the clip below regarding the church singing. Forward to about the middle of the clip and you know what I mean, but the whole clip is hilarious!



Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment