Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Doctor Appointments

While at home I try to make sure I go to the doctors and the dentist to make sure everything is in order! Because when you are out traveling you never know what kind of doctor you get.

Like last year... I had to get my wisdom tooth removed and it was hurting like crazy. I asked around to find out where the best dentist were and I got many different answers. Some were suggesting cheaper places, some promoted their family members and then there was one, who told me to go to the store and get this specific paste to put on and around the tooth. And then it would fall out by it self!

Yea, right! With some bad luck you get that paste on all other teeth and they will all fall off. So I asked the american who I worked with, who has good teeth! And he took me to a great dentist. The only problem was that my insurance had expired the day before I went there!


Now I'm going to drink my coffee on the couch in front of the TV after my early doctor's visit. When I made the appointment the woman asked if I wanted to come at 8am or 10am. Why on earth did I say 8am???? I could have been still sleeping!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment