Friday, November 5, 2010

Lagom

Friday has already arrived! Time goes by so fast although I'm not very busy!

This week I have caught up with some old friends, but mostly I have been inside surfing the net as it feel like my face is about to fall off every time I walk outside the door.

Tonight I'm watching Swedish Idol. I can't even believe I'm writing it! But yes, here I am on the couch with a small bag of candy (I know, everything is relative!) following todays theme of love songs! Not really what I feel like listening to at the moment, but can't help myself watching.

Otherwise, it's slow over here. I'm writing cover letters but I don't feel it's going any easier. In the Swedish culture we just don't brag about our selves. We learn to be medium, which takes me to a word we use in Swedish... "Lagom" which kind of translate in to just right/just enough/moderation. Everything in Sweden is lagom! If someone ask you how much food you want, you want lagom, how good are you at English? You are lagom.. You get the point? Not very selling!

Anyway, Jay is about to sing on Idol, and he comes from the the neighbor town. Need to watch that!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment