Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Working out is great until the gym calls you and tells you your class (that I have actually been looking forward to) is cancelled due to "schedule issues"... So today we "only" did machines, and it's sooooo boring. That, and spin classes... Can't stand them!
Tomorrow I'm signed up for Bodypump (weights etc. with a instructor), which I have a feeling I will die after (or maybe even during!). But it's going to feel so good afterwards!

The countdown is on (hint, the countdown clock to the right!), and in only 4 weeks I'm flying down to St. Martin (SXM) in the Caribbean. SXM is going to be so much fun (see friends, lay on the beach, swim in the ocean, hang out at my favorite beach bar -Karakter, eat well, and party like a Rockstar!) I am supposed to stay there for 10 days and have vacation before I start working (oh yea, the wee little Swede is moving back to the Caribbean islands!!), but it might look like I need to start working earlier, leaving only a few days to play around.

Don't miss the Bus!

Well, I guess I will find out sooner or later!  No matter what, soon I'll be in the sun!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment