Saturday, January 29, 2011

Party, party!

Today is Saturday and today I'm going out party with the girls. We were 4 from the beginning, but the Sara family is unfortunately sick and have to stay home. 

So left is Jessica, Lina and I! Lina is the designated driver today, as she's pregnant and will not be drinking! But Jessica and I will! Wonder how this will end! LOL! I haven't trained in a long time!

In Sweden we usually meet up at someones house before to do some pre drinking, so I went down to the Swedish liquor store (Systembolaget) at lunch to get something. This is what I ended up with! Takes me back to St. Martin where Daniel and I decided to try all the Absolute flavors they had at the bar, one night at Soprano's!

Absolut Mix
It will be fun to go out with the girls again! It was such a long time since last! (And maybe the last time before I leave again... It's only 17 days left until I move...)
Now the only problem is (the standard question) - What to wear? But it will all work out.. I just bring some different clothes, and then I have a couple of drinks before I decide! Much easier!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment