Saturday, January 15, 2011

Busy week!

This week has been a busy one (in my world!).

Worked at the daycare for two days, worked for the Swedish church at a funeral (serving/F&B) one day, and then the most important... I worked out! I did classes in Afro Dance, Body Balance and a intro at the gym. And it's only Saturday! Tomorrow we are heading for a Zumba class! And I have already signed up 3 classes next week!

The classes so far has not been too crazy and I feel great! And what an ego boost! Woho, that bikini is definitely going to fit (well, I will at least feel better and that's the most important!) in a month (yup, the countdown is on!)! The other day I even bought a banana instead of chocolate bar when I needed a snack! So mature!

This week I also managed to fit in (!) a facial at the neighbor. So nice, and I got some new products which feels so good on my skin. Going back on Tuesday. Loviderm is the name of the products. I didn't find much on the web, so if anyone has any comments on these products, I would be very happy.

Today is Saturday and today will be a lazy day! The guys is going to watch Handball (world cup) and Sara and I will most likely move up stairs and have a girls night in front of the TV with a glass of wine! That's what I call a nice Saturday. I hope you all have a great weekend as well!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment