Friday, January 7, 2011

Memories from the past

After 10 years I finally went through my boxes I have had stored at my dad's garage! Phew! Plenty of stuff! I managed to get together about 5 boxes that was donated to the Red Cross this morning. It was mostly kitchen stuff that I will never use again (random glasses, plates, pots, etc.). Why have I saved all this? I was so happy that the Red Cross took it all!

I also found pictures and albums from the past. So much fun to go through! But, what the hell was I thinking when I was dressing myself in the late 80's early 90's?! I mean, did my parents not stop me? Well, I guess they were the ones buying clothes for me! Oh la la... Some of the picture has been scanned and I made an album with random pictures!   Click here to see the album!

Here's one of them. Me on my first horse at age 6

I also found a lot of pictures from my "horse" time! I started riding classes when I was 7, but was hooked earlier than that as my dad had horses when I was young. Looking back at them I feel like I want to start riding again. But I guess I will have to be satisfied with a ride along a beach somewhere in the Caribbean instead. But one day maybe....!

The only thing I'm missing is my things from my US time... I can't find my pictures from those years and who knows where I have stored them. Probably somewhere good!

Next week I will help dad to go through the rest of the things in the garage! Maybe a car will fit when we are done!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment