Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's 2011

2010 has finally come to an end and we are now in 2011!

I feel that 2011 will be a great year and plenty of new adventures are waiting around the corner! I am so excited! My biggest adventure will start in February when I head back to the sun and the white Caribbean beaches! Work is laying ahead and the contract is signed! Just waiting for the visa application to clear!

New Year was spent at my friend's (Sara & Janne) house and we ate good, drank and had a great evening! Later on we played the Christmas Present game, where everyone brought presents for 50kr (about 8 dollars) and then we put all presents on the table. Then we take turn with the dice and if you get a 1 or a 6 you get to take a present. When all presents are taken, you take another round for about 7 minutes and if you get a 1 or a 6 again you get to steal presents from each other! Fun game and I ended up with things like toothpicks, shot glasses, and a hammer with a bottle opener! I feel that one will come in handy! We also tried their new x-box game, Track & Field and Bowling!

The weather keeps staying cold, except for the other day when things started to thaw for about 24 hours and then freezing again. I only have one word... Ice skating!

I hope everyone else had a great New Year and Happy 2011!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to yoy my deerest friend!! We love you and will miss you a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete