Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Me at the gym?! What a joke, right!

Before Christmas a friend called me and asked if I wanted to come in and work for two days at the daycare she works at. They (the staff) had planning for two days and needed extra people. As I have a basic education in childcare I thought why not! Some extra cash before the big move!

Today was the day! It started with a wake up call from the daycare asking if I could come in an hour earlier. No problems! At 8 am I was there and we had about 17 children (plus some older ones). I have to say it worked out pretty good. All kids behaved and no accidents happen! Kids are really cool, and I like the younger ones specially! Had some problems remembering their names, but that was nothing new. In the hotel industry it's ALWAYS good to remember guest names, but it's so hard! There are so many people passing the lobby everyday...

Yesterday me and my friend Sara went to the gym and got our lazy asses signed up! We were very excited and ready, so after signing up (me for a month, Sara for a year!) we went in to the gym (as all the classes were full already) to work out. Our thought was to stand on the treadmill for a while and then (maybe) do a couple of machines, just to feel good! It ended with us going back to the changing room, get our stuff and drive home! The gym part was full of people and the bikes and treadmills were all taken. No room for us "beginners".

However, we did sign up for classes on Wednesday, Friday, Sunday and Monday, and for a walk through of the machines on Thursday! My poor body is going to have a chock! It's going to break, BUT, I have one month to get into my bikini. It's enough that I'm whiter than white! People is going to ask what kind of ghost is walking around on the beaches in the Caribbean!

Wish me good luck on my exercise torture!



Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment