Friday, June 25, 2010

Royal Visit

Rumors says (and the Swedish evening paper, Aftonbladet) that the Swedish crown Princess, who just got married to her Prince Daniel, are in my neighborhood celebrating their honeymoon!

Papparazi Camilla (me!) is ready with the camera to get some good shots! And maybe if I see them I get to go on their mega yacht!! Yea right, in my dreams!

But seriously, I'm proud to have the royal family (which some people in Sweden don't seem to be and they are even talking about get rid if the royal family! I mean, how stupid is that?). Why get rid of a part of our history and culture?? I'm not going in to detail about it, maybe for another time, but if they do get rid if the royals, I will become a citizen of Norway! They have royals and they are not part of the European Union!

Long live the King (and Queen)!



Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment