Saturday, May 1, 2010

I think I'm allergic!

Kids.. Don't have any, but have helped out baby sitting a 3 year old girl. What do you get out of that? You get sick (maybe it was allergy to kids?!) and end up with the biggest bruise ever on the back of my leg! I have picture evidence!

Coco is now fully mobile, which means he crawls out of his box, pee everywhere (except where he is supposed to, although sometimes he finds the right spot), eat puppy mush (which ends up everywhere!) and go exploring around the house leaving foot prints where ever he goes! Cleaning is done several times a day now and the newspaper is bought frequently without being read! But you know what, he's still adorable!
 What? Did you say something?
 Look at that puppy face!
 Loves being scratched on the belly!
So adorable
Escaping

The puppy mush is delicious

Best friend, the Bee (still intact!)

Although, will probably not be for long!

Hello! I'm Coco!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment