Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Coco the Terrorist!

The island is getting a little cooler in the mornings and evenings as the "winter" is arriving and I seriously have to put on a sweatshirt now. And I who thought this place would be HOT HOT HOT and left all my "winter" clothes in Sweden.... At least I have my airplane shirt here! It's weird that we have winter when it's supposed to be summer! It still rains quite a lot (specially overnight and evenings) but still, when it's nice weather it really is nice and warm! I can't get tired of looking out over the ocean and the beautiful colors! 

Coco has become a little terrorist which escapes from his little "fort" in the kitchen, eat flip flops, attack his new leach, steal our slippers and anything he can find! 

BUT, he is still the most adorable little thing! I mean, can you not LOVE this puppy?? 


And do you remember the picture when he was only like 1-2 weeks old?? He was so tiny!
Tiny Coco after food and wound cleaning
He barley fit in my lap now!



It's nice and cool on the grass

Exploring the outside!

Climbing over the edge

Roxy, Coco's sister

Fun playing for a little bit

Finally she's not biting!

Paws to be dried when entering the house turns in to play










No comments:

Post a Comment