Monday, February 28, 2011

I have arrived to my new home!

I flew out of St. Martin yesterday with LIAT (Leaving Island at Any Time!) with a stop in Antigua before I landed on Nevis! Of course my 2 bags didn't make it (I have a feeling they just didn't want to get the luggage out of the plane as they were continuing the flight).  And I'm still waiting for it!

I was met by the Learning Manager, Jack, who is based out of Atlanta. When I arrived to the resort I was met by the F&B Director among some other employees and I received a very warm welcome. When I arrived to the room I had fresh fruit and Voss water waiting for me along with some hotel material and a book written by the Four Seasons founder, Isadore Sharp. The book was personal signed by the management team on property! Very nice!

Dinner was eaten at the Neve restaurant (Italian food) with Jack, and after I was heading for the big fluffy bed! No offense Will (I really liked your couch!) but I haven't slept in a bed like this in a long time!

Today, my first day at work, they had scheduled me off, so I have been walking around the property and just been chilling. Weather is nice, but it has been quite windy all day. The rest of the week I have an itinerary filled of things to do (meet the executive teem, sort things out etc.) and my real first day at work will be next Monday.

So far so good and I am so excited to join this team at the Four Seasons Resort in Nevis!
Check out their website here!

As my luggage is still not here, I can not upload any pictures but I will as soon as it arrives!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment