Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nevis here I come

The last few days has been very chilled! Will and I went driving around the island on the Harley the other day. Then on Friday night we met up with Elettra and Camille (which I used to work with) at Camille's new place. Wine and cheese and good company!
Yesterday (Saturday) I just lounged on the beach all day to get my tan going, and I think I am getting there! Not blue/white anymore!

Last night we feasted on pizza from Dan, the pizza man and we also popped a bottle of champagne to do an early birthday celebration for me!

Now I'm being picked up and taken to the airport to do my last stretch to Nevis! I'll arrive at 5pm tonight and will stay at the Four Seasons!

I'll get you more updates when I get there and get connected!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment