Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mega Yachts

Yesterday I spent a few hours at the coffee shop reading up on "work stuff". It's so nice to experience something so incredible organized (in theory) and I'm almost on small fluffy pink clouds when I'm reading! Only time will tell (in less than a week) if it actually work in real time too!

Will managed to get out from his work fairly early, so we headed out to the bridge in Simpson Bay to watch the Yachts come in to the lagoon. It's really funny to watch. Traffic stops while the the bridge goes up, and a bunch of people stop at the bar at the yacht club to watch them go in and out. We didn't make it to the bar on the other side of the bridge as it was already up (so no Heineken in my hand while watching.. which makes the experience much better!)


 
Then Will took me to a bar right where all these yachts dock... There is a gate with security, but we didn't have to do anything to get in (must have been because we looked so damn cool on the Harley!) And let me tell you, there were some bad ass boats! Now, I do want to inform you all that there are 2 yachts in the bay, which are too big to actually enter the lagoon. It's stupid how much money some people have!  

For dinner we went to my favorite place, Thai Savahnn! Good ending on another great day in the Caribbean!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment