Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sweden

I am now back in Sweden and the trip back was a long one. 8h layover in Papeete, 12h in LA, (10h flight with another 9h and 3h) and luggage not checked in all the way to Denmark, so of course in Paris they wanted to charge me for my 30kg luggage overweight (I was allowed to bring on 1 bag at 20 kg! and I had 2 bags 27kg and 23 kg..) and the rate they quoted me was 11 Euros per kilo! Can you imagine? I got it down to 30 Euros, which I thought was manageble!

Sweden is cold, and the first few days I didn't even see the sun as the sky was constant grey, but the last week it has actually been sunny! Still cold, but the sun makes a big difference. It's still nice, for a change, to see farmlands and trees who are not palm trees!

My dad managed to schedule his vacation to leave the day before I arrived home (was that planned?!) and I have the house to my self for a month! Doesn't really matter as I'm driving all over to see friends and family and it has been quite a lot of couch surfing!

I miss Bora a little, the weather, the water and of course my pup, Coco.. I don't think I was was supposed to live in a cold climate! My body and skin don't like it!

Y'all take care for now, and I will update more now as I'm home and "settled"!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment