Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jobs, jobs, jobs....

So, I'm back home, but I'm also back to where I was about a year ago... looking for a new job. I really hate this process, although I can decide where I want to go and what I want to do. For me it's much easier if someone just told me what I should do! I know, I'm a manager and have to make decisions all the time, but when it comes to myself I would not mind if I didn't have to! That's when I need someone to kick my ass!

Right now there are so much to think about and I guess I need to figure out a few things before I can make my decision. Where do I want to go? Island, big city, warm or cold climate? What do I want to do? Big hotel, chain hotel, resort, or city hotel? Do I want to stay in Sweden?

I have to say (and the ones who knows me and follow this blog, probably already know) I do like the warm, tropical climate! And another thing I do know is that I like the luxury hotel sector. I don't think I could work in anything less (no, I'm not snobby... It's all about the service level), but one should never say never!

So the next few days will be allocated to job hunting and see what's out there for me. I have already updated my resume/CV and tonight I have worked on my booklet (with letters etc.). I just have to start sending that CV left to right and see who replies!


Wish me luck!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

1 comment: