Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It's Yoga Time!

This amazing girl, Tara Leigh, in Nevis went to Miami for 6 weeks or so to become a yoga instructor. Back on the rock she is showing off her new skills and 2 days in a row now, I have got up in the morning to join her for a morning session (on my days off I would like to note!)!

I quickly realized how unfit I am, how much I need stretching (I can't touch my toes standing up!) and how I need to shop for more work out clothes! Yay! More to shop on my vacation!

My body is in chock at the moment and muscles I didn't know I had are hurting! She told me to make sure I drink a lot of water, so yesterday I had to double check online how much you are actually supposed to drink a day. Now, remember, I live in a hot and humid country... The result was 3 liter a day! 3 liter?! I bought a 1.5 liter bottle, and I have to say that I struggled to get through that one yesterday. If I would drink 3 liters a day, I would have to constantly sip the whole day. I'm not a water drinker! But with some efforts, I will at least try!

Next class is on Friday, and I'm looking forward to it!

Today  I'm on day 2 out of 3 days off, and this afternoon we will get on the boat for some sailing! Haven't been out in a while so it's going to be nice and relaxing!

Daisy is an experienced sailer these days!

I hope y'all are enjoying your day!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment