Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Vacation

Yay! Tickets are booked, and I'm ready for vacation!

On the 17th of this month I'm leaving this little rock and are heading for England! Believe it or not, but I have never been there. Maybe it's too close to Sweden, maybe the weather is too similar. But finally I will make it!

After exploring London and Canterbury, next stop is Charleston in the US! My old home! Very excited to see my old friends there and eat at some of my favorite restaurants! And of course shopping! I will have to get in about 1 year worth of shopping since the shopping on this island is.... limited!

From Charleston there will be a road trip to Miami, with stops along the way, including Orlando (two words: roller coasters), Sarasota (wine drinking and boating is on the schedule there) before hitting Miami, and flying back to St. Kitts & Nevis.

I can't wait and the count down is on!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment