Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Raiatea Vacay

For two days now, I have been cleaning, doing laundry, running last
minute errands and packing. Because Coco and I are going on vacation!
Yup, we are taking the boat over to Raiatea to visit some friends, the
Boutot family! Coco and I are leaving tomorrow, Wednesday, and Daniel
will join on Friday! Mini vacation, here we come!

For the trip, Coco got a new collar (not that he really needed a new
one but he got a new shining blue one!). The little guy has to look
nice when we travel!

It's going to be interesting to see how he does on the boat. It takes
2 hours to get there, and depending on the weather, it can be a little
bit of a bumpy ride. Not really looking forward to it, but don't have
any other options.

The boat leaves at 7am! Oh lord... And they reccomended to be there 30
min prior. That means I have to be there at 6:30am (which means the
alarm will ring at 5:30am?!?) I'm going to be so tired!

Not sure if I will have any Internet while I'm there, but I will take
plenty of pictures and update as soon as I get back!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment