Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekend

It was Halloween this weekend, but I was not celebrating it, this year again. Not really a Swedish tradition that I grew up with and my costumes are in Sweden anyway (from my time in the US). Instead I had a great, quiet dinner at Del Destino. I had spent my afternoon at Karakter, and my tan is getting really nice now! Finally!!

On Sunday I did absolutely nothing! It's nice to do that once in a while and I seriously don't think anyone can do it. It is a hard task! I slept in, woke up at 12 noon (!) and turned on the TV, and barely left the bed all day!

Today is a new day though and I am waiting to hear from a friend to see what he is up to today. He had sent me a message on FB earlier this morning and announced that he was off! Me too! So, I'm quite sure the day will include beach, rose, and food! I just don't know where! So, in the mean time I will get ready and then head back in my A/C bedroom and play a game of Sudoko on my iTouch or something like that!

Cheers my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment