Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's cold out there

I have now been cold for 2 weeks straight. No wonder I caught the
worst cold ever (well, that's according to me!)

I just spent 10 days in Sweden with my family and friends, got my
swine flu vaccine and got the cold. The last 2 was not planned and I
don't mind the vaccine but having a cold when you are about to sit on
a plane for 20 hours is not reccomended. I am a traveling pharmacy at
the moment!

It was a big change to get to Sweden from St. Martin. The weather was
about 20 degrees colder and the shopping possibilities were amazing! I
have lived away from this convenience for too long. Its just too bad I
don't need winter clothes! And I think the story about God being
surprised when he came to check on earth and saw people were actually
living in Sweden is correct. We were not supposed to live there, only
come and visit in the summers!

And I have been eating and eating and eating! The last evening we had
a traditional Christmas buffe at my dads house! I really miss the
Swedish food. Who knows what we can get in Bora Bora? Well, in a few
days I will know!

Spending my day at the airport hotel as we are leaving tomorrow
morning. I can tell you I have done more exciting things in life, but
it will do. At least it's one flight less tomorrow.

Soon I'll be in Bora Bora!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment