Thursday, November 12, 2009

Watch out for that tree...

So, it's time to start packing again... Packing for a trip is stressful enough, but I have to, once again in just a few months, pack my whole life in to 2 suite cases. And the airlines don't care if you are moving to a new destination. So first I have to pack here in St. Martin, which should not be too hard... I did the worst packing already, but then I have to go back to Sweden and pack all my other stuff that needs to come with me. I'm getting tired just thinking about it!

The other day me and my friend, that is down on the island for work, went zip lining. How fun is that?? So fun! We of course took the extreme course and it is just amazing zipping through the trees in a rain forest! So here you are zipping from tree to tree, feeling like Jungle George, trying to look cool in your equipment while you are sweating. Great! Also, I wanted to look as cool as the guys who took us through the course, but I'm not so sure they would like that when they would have to rescue me half way through the line. They went flying both upside down and backwards.

"George, George, George of the jungle. Watch out for that TREEEE...." was used as one guy forgot to break on the line! Ha, ha, ha! Many animal noises was made too, however, some was more of the barn animal kind. After the zip line we had tapas and drinks at the Tree Lounge. I love this place, as it is built up in the trees with a really cool design! The staff is very "French", but it's okej!

I better go back packing so I have it done...

Cheers my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment