Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thyroid Gland

Who knew... That the thyroid gland could make so many people sick...

Two weeks ago I gave 4 tubes of blood to my doctor (oh, they also attempted to do an EKG but the machine decided not to work, and before they decided it was not that important they had walked in and out of the room, about 4 nurses, with me on the table with cables taped to my upper body and no clothes on! Very professional ladies! Finally one of them realized and put my shirt on top of me while they figured things out!)

Anyway, yesterday I was back (clothes on this time!) in the office and got my results of the blood tests. Nothing drastic to worry about, but my doctor still thought I should should start eating Levaxin for the thyroid and all vitamin B... So, back in about 2 months to see if there has been any changes...!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment