Thursday, December 23, 2010

Record Cold

I know I have written this before, but I do have to emphasize on it one more time... It is FREEZING outside! And to be exact, it's between -15°C to -20°C (that's between 5°F to -4°F)! This is not normal! I repeat, this is not normal!!!!

My grandmother is down visiting for Christmas and tonight my sister and her family will come over and we will celebrate and eat plenty of food!

Tomorrow, on the 24th, that's when we celebrate Christmas.. That's the Big day! At 3pm Donald Duck starts (tradition.. You have to watch it. You can read this article Nordic Quack about the tradition, very funny!) Then we eat (remember all the food.. Christmas ham, pickled herring, Jansson's Temptation, beetroot salad, etc., etc.!

Then when it get's dark, Santa will come and knock on the door, come in to hand out the presents, drink something strong (to stay warm I guess?!) and then he goes to the next house (where I assume he drinks more!)!

This year Christmas is special in many ways. I am not working (!), I am actually home to spend it with family, and we are having a white Christmas!!! I can't remember last I actually had a white Christmas. Usually I have palm trees, sun and blue water to look at!

Caribbean Santa!


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment