Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Food- breakfast, lunch and dinner!

December must be the month when people gain the most weight! We go to Christmas Parties with work, we go to our significant others Christmas Party (work), we are invited to friends houses and then on Christmas itself we eat even more at home. And then we shall not talk about in between all the parties and after Christmas.. Then we need to east all the leftovers! It's a big Smörgåsbord with food for an army.

Meatballs, ham, pickled herring (in every flavor you can imagine!), beetroot salad, Jansson's Temptation (potato dish), mini sausages, egg, smoked salmon, ribs, and rice pudding are just a few things you will find on the table! And you have to eat everything! The beverage served is beer and "nubbe" (the obligated snaps!) Skål!

Part 1 of the Smörgåsbord

The Crew

Tonight I feel like I never want to see Christmas food again. I ate it last night, I ate it this morning for breakfast, I ate it in the late afternoon...  And this was my first take on the food for this year... Some of my friends has already done both 2 and 3 and we all have more to come!

I'll be rolling down the street soon!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment