Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bora Update

So the weekend was devoted to packing and cleaning the house as we turned in the keys on Sunday and moved back to the apartments by the hotel. This time we are staying in an apartment on the second floor, and it's much better than the one we had wen we arrived. I still have to hike all the steps (80 something if I remember correctly) and walk down the hill to get to the boat if I need to get in to "town". But it's okej. I can use some exercise!

We only have three more weeks here in Bora Bora, and I'm heading home to Sweden for a visit! I really hope I don't get sick this time! Too much to do and too many people to see!  

Today we ran in to Coco's new family and they said he's doing very good! At night they lock him up in a kind of dog pen (?) with plenty of space, and with our old bed cover which smells like us and are nice and fluffy to sleep on! During the day he runs down to our old house and the first day they had to go down and get him, but then they realized they only had to play with his squeaky toy and he would come running!

He's making friends with their two labradors, however, they think it's discriminating when they sit below the terrace while Coco run through the house on the the terrace and look down at them! The other two dogs are not allowed inside, but Coco does not understand that. He runs in as soon as the door is open (which is all day!) and sit in the kitchen or lay on the terrace, which has a great view by the way! He apparently went for the bedroom yesterday! Good boy!

It's also great to hear that the wife, which was hesitant to take him, is starting to really like him now too. She realized that he is not like the other dogs (after all, I did raise him with plenty of love, the "civilized" way)! This weekend we will go and visit him, and I can not wait! I'm so happy that he's doing well and that they like him, even though I miss having him around!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla              

No comments:

Post a Comment